Sunday, January 5, 2014

T minus 12 hours....

There's only about 12 hours left until I get to present this new blog to my students & have them hold me accountable for keeping it updated. I will e-mail it out to their parents and I will share it with my friends and co-workers. I will ask for their help in writing it and try my best to keep track of all we are learning.

I can't imagine the fun this is going to be, or the great learning opportunity that it will create for my students. We can't even imagine the technology our students or their children will be working with in the future...perhaps some of my students will be responsible for creating it, and maybe helping to maintain this blog will spark the interest for them!

Go here :David Gallo's Tech Tips to check out a TED talk on some great technology time savers you can use in the new year.

Let's all get excited about learning together!

No comments:

Post a Comment