Thursday, January 16, 2014

Good morning, families! I know what you are thinking right now. I do. I am a parent. I get it. I know your plans have changed because of our delay this morning, and I know that you are wondering how you are going to make it all work. Trust me. I am there too.

When the children get to school today, we are going to go on with our day like we haven't skipped a beat. We are going to get working right away! This is the time of year for reading assessments & so far, everyone has made great improvements!

Today I also set up your child's Reading Eggs account. Please have them log-on to www.readingeggs.com. Their user name is their first and last name together & their password is 1234. They will all be coming home with this information in their agenda. Please let them practice their reading skills as often as possible.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment